Dog Friendly Places in Chicago
Dog lovers are free to bring their pooch to many Chicago area places near our OneEleven Apartments. There are dog-friendly restaurants, stores and parks that welcome and accommodate your furry friend.
A Bowl of Water for Your Dog and a Patio Seat for Both?
Palace Grill, on W Madison, is a great, everyday kind of restaurant that will accommodate your pup and you. Their menu has something for everyone – from omelettes and French toast, to sandwiches and steak. Why not have a bowl of water for your pet while you both sit on this patio with your meal?
Shopping With Your Dog
- Bloomingdale’s, located on 400 N Wabash in Chicago, is welcoming to friendly furry leashed pets.
- Chicago Anthropologie stores allow leashed friendly dogs.
- Petco and PetSmart stores always welcome your pets.
- Urban Outfitters in different locations allow your leashed pet too.
Take your Dog to the Beach!
There are three dog friendly beaches for you and your dog to explore.
- Belmont Harbor Dog Beach
- Montrose Harbor Dog Beach
- Evanston Dog Beach
A Few Off-Leash Dog Parks
Some of these may require a daily or yearly permit.
- Coliseum Dog Park, 1466 S. Wabash Ave
- Challenger Playlot, 1100 W. Irving Park Rd
- River Park Dog Park, 5100 N. Francisco Ave
There are numerous dog-friendly restaurants, stores, and attractions in the Chicago area. For a full list of pet friendly places, visit the Chicago Dog-Friendly Guide.
For more information about our luxury apartments, or to schedule a tour, contact us today!